Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Crash

So we are riding out of Calafate at night. Looking for a spot
to stop and camp. I hit something and my bike whips sideways
and throws me off.

A little tape and it's just like new
So here it is. The separation between the new and old pavement.
I could not see it in the dark and drifted into it. Then i believe my
front tire rode up on the new stuff but the rear tire didn't follow.

The moral of the story is don't ride at night in a construction zone.
especially when it's only dark five hours per night.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, I'm glad you weren't hurt!

Laura C. said...

Yes, it's a good thing you didn't get hurt. So I guess your bike is in good shape still?

Unknown said...

Him David George!!!
Mark and Kim here.
Aaron forwarded to us your site. What beautiful photos you have taken. Looks like you are having a great time. What a life changing experience.
Be careful.